Train The Trainer / Training Delivery and Evaluation (QQI Level 6)
Training Delivery and Evaluation is a accredited QQI training course.
Dublin Office: +353 1 517 5270
Cork Office: +353 21 497 8100
What you will gain from this course
- A QQI Level 6 (6N3326) award worth 15 credits. Also, one of 2 components of the new QQI Training & Development Special Purpose Award(6S3372).
- Evidence demonstrating to potential clients and employers that you are serious about your career in professional training.
- An opportunity to increase your career potential. While also developing your confidence and skill as a trainer.
- Access to the tools to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to run training courses. Furthermore that these skills will inspire and motivate your attendees.
Book Now! €750
While attending this 5 day hands-on interactive workshop you will be:
- Understanding the different ways people learn and their motivations
- Reviewing key principles and methodologies of adult learning
- Exploring equality legislation while determining your responsibilities
- Conducting a training needs analysis. Setting your training objectives
- Increasing your ability and confidence in preparing and delivering a training course
- Communicating appropriately with different groups of learners
- Evaluating the results and performance of your training course
3 Easy Steps To Get QQI Certified?
1. Register today for this 5-Day Training Delivery & Evaluation Course
2. Complete and submit your work assessment.
3. Receive your QQI certificate
Register Today to gain the skills and certification required to become a successful recognised trainer.
Scheduled Course Venues, Dates & Prices
|Cork: Euro Business Park, Little Island
||March 7, 8, 14, 15, 22 2019
||€750- Book Now
|Dublin 24: Parkway Business Centre
||March 28, 29 & April 4, 5, 12 2019
||€750 – Book Now
Duration: 5 Days
Participants: Up to 10
Assessment: Assessed by learner record, project and presentation skills.
Accreditation: QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326
- Explain the different ways people learn and what motivates this learning
- Carry out a training needs analysis
- Write training objectives
- Prepare to deliver a training course
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver a training course
- Communicate effectively with different groups of learners
- Effectively evaluate your training course following delivery
The train the trainer course is intended for those who wish to design, deliver, assess and evaluate their own training courses.
- Course Introduction & Programme Plan
- Module 1: Training Theories
- Concepts of training and education
- Key principles and methodologies of adult learning
- State the different ways people learn and what motivates this learning
- Module 2: Equality & Diversity In Training
- Responsibilities of the trainer
- Define equality and diversity
- Equality legislation
- Module 3: Training Needs Analysis & Training Course Objectives
- Identify and analyse training needs
- Develop objectives to ensure the training course is effective for learners
- Module 4: Training Design, Delivery and Evaluation
- Develop a training session
- Plan the design, structure and delivery of a training course
- Use of visual aids for the training session (ie. overhead, powerpoint slides, flipcharts)
- Evaluate a training course
- Evaluate learner progress against learning objectives
- Gather input from learners on course effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for improvement of delivery
- Module 5: Communication Skills
- Establish, promote and maintain a positive learning culture
- Dealing with “pre-performance” nerves
- Conduct practice session for skills demonstration assessment
- Skills demonstration – To be completed in the form of a 20 minute presentation by each candidate
- Learner record – To be completed in line with the brief provided and submitted by each candidate within 2 weeks of completing the course
- Project – To be completed in line with the brief provided and submitted by each candidate within 4 weeks of completing the course
Sign up to our Newsletter!!