Chris Mee Group’s COVID-19 Client Announcement
Welcome to the Chris Mee Group website . As the COVID-19 situation continues, we want to reassure all our clients and suppliers that the Chris Mee Group remains operational and ready to service all our client needs nationally and internationally.
The following operational changes will be implemented during the current COVID-19 Level 5 lockdown period in Ireland:
- GENERAL SAFETY TRAINING:
The Government has deemed that where safety training cannot be done remotely it is allowable to proceed in the classroom with all necessary safety precautions in place. Chris Mee Group precautions will be in full compliance with the approved national COVID-19 safety protocols.
- PRACTICAL SAFETY TRAINING MODULES:
Where possible we will deliver all training remotely in live instructor-led webinar format. However, where a practical module is required, we will provide this module in a classroom subject to all precautions including social distancing, pre-screening questionnaires, hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, facemasks, and other safety precautions.
- PRIVATE TRAINING COURSES AT CLIENT LOCATIONS:
Delivery of private training courses at client location will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. This assessment will be carried out by the client and the Chris Mee Group training managers, assisted by the Chris Mee Group COVID-19 Steering Group where necessary.
- SOLAS SAFE PASS COURSES:
SOLAS Safe Pass courses will proceed in classrooms as currently allowed by SOLAS, subject to the 10-person limit and subject to all other SOLAS specified COVID-19 protocols.
- SAFETY CONSULTANCY: Safety consultancy work is considered an essential service as per current government guidelines. However, site visits will be kept to a minimum and we will work remotely where possible. If a site visit is essential then our consultants will get a letter from our clients outlining the essential purpose of their work/travel before undertaking the site visit.
- ONLINE AND E-LEARNING SERVICES:
All our online training and SAFEWARE software services and clients are unaffected by the Level 5 COVID-19 lockdown.
- RECRUITMENT AND SECONDED PERSONNEL SERVICES:
Recruitment and placement services are dependent on the client being essential or not. Where our contractors are working on essential client locations we will continue to operate as normal. Our people will adhere to all client company rules and guidelines.
We appreciate our clients’ understanding and co-operation and we are keen to ensure continuity of service for all our customers during this phase. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or challenges you may have.