driving safely Archives - Chris Mee Group | CMSE
- Slow down! You should ensure that there is extra space between you and the vehicle in ahead.
- Watch out for debris on roads.
- Strong cross winds can reduce your control of your vehicle.
- Large vehicles generate a considerable amount of spray which will reduce your visibility
- Drive with your lights on at all times
- Aquaplaning could occur – especially on roads with a high speed limit.
- Check your tyres, if the thread depth is below 3mm you need to replace them