Term : 18 Months
Location : Co. Meath
Ref : ZR_182_JOB
CMSE is currently recruiting a Site Medic on behalf of our client. This is an 18-month contract and will be based on a construction site for a biopharmaceutical site.
- Medic should be suitable qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Medic should have relevant Construction or Industrial experience and a confident and capable with dealing with an emergency response incident.
- The Site Medic will be required to liaise with the Construction Team on site and participate & help administer Site Inductions and oversee the Construction
Incident Response Team.
- The Medic will be responsible for carrying out drills, maintaining up to date first aider lists and maintaining medical supplies.
- The Medic will be required to be on site for 45hrs / week. Actual working hours to be determined however are expected to be within 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday.
Some weekend work may be required.
- The Site Medic must hold a valid Safe Pass card for the duration of the project.
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0214978100 for confidential discussion.