Location : Ashbourne
Ref : ZR_205_JOB
CMSE is currently recruiting a SHEQ Officer.
Responsible for the following aspects:
- Advise all level of employees in relation to H&S matters
- Ensure Legal compliance.
- Ensure the coordination/organisation of H&S management.
- Implement and manage ISO 9001quality system
- Ensure compliance with regards to transport
- Point of contact to ensure the coordination/organisation of SHEQ management
- SMS audits and workplace inspections.
- Monitoring and tracking compliance inspections and examinations.
- Ensure compliance with regards to all aspect of Transport.
- Risk assessments.
- Developing SHEQ policies and procedures .
- Managing vendor subscriptions and questionnaires
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Preparing health and safety information for reporting purposes
- Develop and deliver SHEQ training material
- Implementation of health & safety risk management projects and initiatives
- Conduct and deliver training, events and seminars
- Budget preparation and monitoring of departmental spends
- Third Level qualification in Safety, Health and Welfare at work.
- Certificate in training favourable and knowledge of transport beneficial.
- 5+ years post graduate experience.
- Experience working with management systems, developing policies and procedures.
- Public speaking/presentation and communication skills .
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Risk Assessment preparation.
- Ability to interpret legislation and advise management.
- Fostering a positive H&S culture.
- Experience in working at heights/construction/machinery advantageous.
- Chartered member of the IOSH or working towards.
Send CV for immediate review to Odhranmolloy@cmse.ieor call 0214978027 for confidential discussion.