Senior EHS Manager
CMSE is currently recruiting for Senior EHS Manager on behalf of our client within the engineering industry in Dublin. The Senior EHS Manager will be providing general Health & Safety advice specific to the business needs also representing the company and being involved in the tender process.
- Representing and promoting the organisation’s safety performance to third parties (e.g. clients and the Health and Safety Authority, EPA, local authority, etc).
- Work with Divisional Management in the development, delivery, implementation and maintenance of Divisional specific.
- Prepare safety and environmental reports as required.
- Ensuring that the Company is proactive, up to date and complies with EH&S legislation.
- Carrying out internal audits of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality processes measuring performance.
- Carrying out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
- Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date.
- Managing reporting and investigation procedures for accidents/incidents to establish the root causes and preventative measures required as well as producing statistics.
- Communicating various findings and to assist in the development of localised improvement plans.
- Ensuring Management is focused on delivering a safe working environment providing the necessary management support and technical advice as required.
- Supporting the organisational processes and cultures so that Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality issues are not a disqualifying function in the pursuit of business
opportunities and improvements are driven into all the products and services that the company deliver by every member of the team.
- Environmental and Quality issues are not a disqualifying function in the pursuit of business opportunities and improvements are
driven into all the products and services that the company deliver by every member of the team. .
- Complete weekly/monthly management reports for submission to the Senior management team.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have 5 years previous experience in Senior EHS Manager role
- Must hold a relevant degree eg Health and Safety or Engineering
- Must have construction experience and 7-10 years post graduate experience..
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental processes and legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Electrical/Construction experience would be an advantage
- Full, clean driving license
- Flexibility in line with business requirements .
Send CV for immediate review to odhranmolloy[email protected] or call 021 4978100 for confidential discussion.