On completion of this course, participants will have a good understanding of:
- Legislation relating to duties of employers, employees and safety committees
- The roles and functions of a safety committee in the workplace
- The types of hazards and control measures in the workplace
- Health and Safety management and how it can be implemented in the workplace.
- How to promote a positive Safety Culture within Organisations.
- Understanding the basic principles of carrying out risk assessments.
Duration: 1 Day
Participants: Up to 10 participants
Assessment: MCQ Test
Accreditation: CMSE Certificate