We at CMSE Recruitment have always been impressed with the candidates who have registered with us, and delighted with the calibre of candidates that we have placed in to roles.
We are always on the lookout for more excellent candidates with experience in the industry.
For this reason, we are delighted to launch our ‘Refer-A-Friend’ scheme, where we will reward any successful referrals with a One4All voucher to the value of €250*
So if you have a friend, family member or colleague who would be suitable for any of our open roles, just get them to apply for a role and make sure they mention that you referred them.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for CMSE Recruitment`s Refer-A-Friend Programme, the following terms apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
The “Referee” must complete 3 months+ in a contract/temporary placement in order to qualify for this scheme.
- The Referrer must already be registered with CMSE Recruitment in order to be eligible for the ‘Reward’.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to CMSE Recruitment as they choose.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with Data Protection legislation. The Referrer will indemnify CMSE Recruitment for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Although CMSE Recruitment will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their CMSE Recruitment consultant to claim their voucher.
- The Referee must not already be known to CMSE Recruitment. They must not be previously registered with CMSE Recruitment.
- A One4All voucher will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and successfully completed 3 months in that role for permanent and temporary positions. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher.
- Eligibility for this offer is at CMSE Recruitment’s discretion and our decision is final.
- A One4All voucher can only be chosen. These vouchers are not cash redeemable.
- CMSE Recruitment is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For temporary positions, if a contract is extended, the Referrer will not be eligible to a second One4All voucher for that Referee. The voucher will only apply for the initial contract referral.
- This scheme is effective from 01/06/2014 and CMSE Recruitment reserves the right to amend or terminate the scheme at any time.