Task Analysis tries also to address some relevant questions as:
– What actions do the operators perform?
– How do operators respond to different cues in the environment?
– What errors might be made and deviations caused in plant operations?
– How any errors might be recovered, or any deviations be controlled?
– How do operators plan their actions?
Our professionals will also carry out other quantitative and qualitative techniques such as:
– Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) Study
– Consequential Modelling Study
– Safety Audit