Term : Permanent
Salary (€) : Not disclosed
Location : Cork
Ref : ZR_156_JOB
The Chris Mee Group is expanding. Due to this expansion, we are looking for an exceptional Quality Systems Specialist.
The suitable candidate will ideally have one to three years’ experience and a proven track record in a similar position.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
• Develop and maintain Document Management Systems
• Responsible for the drafting of approved SOP’s, Policies and associated Forms
• Total Quality Management – Complete internal audits and quality checks on all business units.
• Accountable for quality deviations, CAPA and change control
• Maintain quality management systems to required accrediting body standards
• Drive operational excellence – ensure the quality of delivery in each department is up to acceptable standards and drive continuous improvement
• Lean management -process improvement for each department
• Responsible for ensuring organisation GDPR conformance
• Ensure compliance issues are highlighted and addressed
• Report out on quality management system performance
• Proactive in the achievement of high quality standards
• Maintain the organisation’s integrated ISO management systems
The candidate will:
• Third level qualification in a related or similar discipline
• Have experience of working in a fast-paced compliance and administrative environment
• Have knowledge of ISO integrated management systems
• Have an appreciation of both OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 management systems
• Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet)
• Have excellent team player and interpersonal skills
• Be highly organized and motivated with a proven ability to manage a varied and diverse workload
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be flexible with a positive workplace manner
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0214978100 for confidential discussion.