Process Safety Engineer
The Chris Mee Group are currently recruiting for a Process Safety Engineer for our client based in Dublin. This is a newly created role and its purpose will be to drive processes on site in a manner that ensures plant and process safety, ensuring the necessary control mechanisms in place.
- Responsible for managing update to the site safety report under the COMAH regulations.
- Responsible for process safety elements associated with running product campaign(s) on plant and ensuring that all processes are managed effectively.
- To propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications from a process safety perspective to process areas and equipment in order to improve operations.
- Trouble shoot related process safety issues.
- Chair and document process and equipment hazop assessments and other process safety related risk assessments.
- Review and approval of process safety related documentation, including process hazops and other related safety and engineering assessments.
- Provide relevant training to colleagues, where required.
- Support Safety investigations throughout the site.
- Conduct safety audits and continuously improve the Site safety management systems.
- Oversee introduction of new products to the site from a process safety perspective.
Required Skills & Background:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a Process Safety role, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and engineering skills.
- Primary Degree in Engineering e.g. Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline.
- Formal qualification in Process Safety.
Send CV for immediate review to [email protected] or call 021 4978100 for confidential discussion.