Online Manual Handling for all Employees.
This course is an effective way of learning new manual handling skills or updating existing ones. It is designed for individuals or businesses looking to train their workforce at a fraction of the cost of conventional classroom training. Only 75 minutes in duration this course can also form part of a blended learning solution where HSA requirements for practical training are required.
Register for your account today and enjoy the first module of each of our courses for free
- Legislation (Common Law, 2005 SHWW Act, 2007 General Applications Regs)
- Anatomy of the spine and mechanism of injury
- Fitness and flexibility requirements for safe Manual Handling
- Specific Manual Handling hazards relevant to the workplace
- Risk Assessment for Manual Handling Tasks
- Individual Risk Factors
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Procedures for dealing with unfamiliar loads
- Perform specific Manual Handling tasks competently to a recognised standard.
- Complete essential risk assessment prior to completing manual handling tasks.
- Identify Ergonomic factors associated with their work activities.
This is an awareness presentation and it is important to note that this course does not satisfy the HSA requirements for practical training.
Therefore it is vital that individuals also get training in lifting techniques on a personal basis. You can book your practical lifting techniques examination by phoning : 1850 315 415
Sign up to our Newsletter!!