Junior Safety Advisor
CMSE is currently recruiting a Junior Safety Advisor on behalf of our client. This is for contract role to assist within the construction safety department of a pharmaceutical plant in Cork.
The ideal candidate would have 1-3 years’ experience of H&S implementation with previous experience in both Pharma and construction projects.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in supporting and developing site EHS programs in a very fast paced environment including;
- Authorising permits.
- Assisting with auditing task’s.
- Walk down of projects to ensure compliance with client policies.
- Reviewing of RAMS and other associated Health and safety documents.
- Attending meeting and performance board area’s.
- Assist with promoting and managing the Site S.O.C. program.
- Be a point of contact for Health and safety related issues on site.
- Junior position with experience in both Pharma and construction projects.
- Needs to be excellent on Word, Excel & power point.
- Needs to be confident & be able to speak with people, good communication skills etc.
- Must be keen and have a dip in H&S as minimum.
Send CV for immediate review to email@example.com call 0214978026 for confidential discussion.