Current internal job vacancies at Chris Mee Group:
The Chris Mee Group, incorporating Chris Mee Safety Engineering (CMSE) and Carbon Action, is the premier specialist risk management & engineering consultancy and training group in Ireland.
It provides services in the areas of Environment, Health & Safety (Machinery Safety compliance/ CE Certification), Carbon Consultancy as well as Training and Placement/Recruitment services with centres in both Dublin and Cork.
The Consultancy department is currently looking for a recently qualified E&I/Automation engineer graduate to join our expanding team of safety professionals in our Cork office.
The following are the main responsibilities for this position:
The ideal candidate will have:
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with your senior team members. You will be supported and mentored, and the required training will be provided for you. You will work on various projects and can learn new skills and build your career.
Successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package with annual training and career development budget.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As part of Your new role, You will:
You will be:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Coordination and administration of all training courses run by the company, including all certified/accredited courses for example SOLAS, QQI, NEBOSH, IOSH, PHECC etc..
· Liaise with the Training Team to assist with Administration duties.
· Providing assistance for the Document controller regarding paperwork returns & issuing certificates.
· Engaging with learners and tutors alike for the provision of supports.
· Ensuring course logistics are in place (Booking training rooms and venues, provision of course material handouts, presentations)
· Inputting of all relevant information to the training management system.
· Providing administrative support as required by the training manager.
· Covering reception as required.
· Ensuring the learner experience and customer satisfaction is maintained to the highest possible standard.
· Ensuring quality standards are maintained at all times
· Follow procedures and assist in implementation of quality improvement initiatives for the Training Centre
· Ensuring all requirements around PHECC, QQI, IOSH, NEBOSH, SOLAS and other accrediting bodies are fully met.
· Understand, implement and seek to continuously improve the requirements of all three Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001) as it relates to your job activities.
· Report any complaints, deviations in quality, accidents or incidents in a timely manner.
The Chris Mee Group have a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in the industry to join our expanding team of health and safety professionals.
Role and Requirements
The consultant we seek will be a highly motivated and driven professional capable of working both under their own initiative and as part of a larger consultancy team. The role will primarily be working with senior members of the team providing support on our large PSDP portfolio of projects, but also in the delivery of a wide range of related H&S consultancy services. For the right candidate, this will be a fantastic opportunity for career development and enhancement while working with an excellent team of dedicated H&S professionals who provide a wide variety of expertise to our clients. Relevant in house and externally sourced training will of course be provided where necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
A full driver’s licence is essential.
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Cork office.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered commensurate with experience.
CMSE is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
A message from Chris Mee Group Managing Director, Chris Mee:
At Chris Mee Group we pride ourselves on our graduate programmes. We produce the best graduates in our sector by customising our programmes to suit the individuals. All of our previous graduates have progressed to senior positions in the Chris Mee Group or at large national or international companies. We provide a paid stepping stone to an exciting future career. We look forward to welcoming you to our team in the near future.
Chris Mee Group
As one of the market-leading providers of Health & Safety, EHS, Energy, Environmental and Carbon Emissions services in Ireland, we have extensive in-house expertise that is of great assistance and benefit to our employees.
We believe that our long-term commitment to quality service, across our different divisions, leads people to return to Chris Mee Group for their future EHS needs.
We’re always interested in speaking with Health & Safety Trainers, Safety Consultants, Emergency Response Personnel and anybody else within the EHS Industry who may be looking to progress in their career.
What we offer:
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Chris Mee Group senior team members. You will be supported and mentored. All required training will be provided for you to learn new skills and build your career.
Whilst your package may differ depending on the role you choose within the organisation, in general, our benefits packages include;
The Chris Mee Group management system underwent an ISO recertification audit in May 2021 with all three locations in Cork & Dublin being audited by TUV Nord.
The audit team conducted a process-based audit, focusing on significant aspects, risks and objectives required by the standards. The audit methods used were interviews, observation of activities, and review of documentation and records.
Our integrated management system is accredited to the following ISO standards for the provision of consultancy, training and placement services for various business sectors