Health and Safety Officer
Term : Permanent
Salary€ : Not Disclosed
Location : Cork
Ref : ZR_61_JOB
Currently recruiting for an outstanding candidate to join one of the largest construction companies in Ireland in an exciting Health and Safety role for projects in the Cork area.
- Site Audits and reporting
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings
- Inductions for onsite safety
- Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of H&S Legislation
- Additional qualifications and training are advantage but not a necessity
Safety Health and Environmental Officer- The ideal candidate;
- Experience in a similar H&S role
- Experience of construction sites preferably building experience an advantage
- Previous experience working directly for contractors on sites a distinct advantage
- Recognised 3rd Level Qualification
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0214978100 for confidential discussion.