Health & Safety Officer
Term : Permanent
Salary€ : Not disclosed
Share this Job on:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s for the position of Health & Safety Officer with one of our Clients. The role will be based in Dublin.
- Assisting with the Coordination of works with the client, and other trades on sites.
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Auditing and assessing potential new contractors before they commence works.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Supervise and manage safety and environmental documentation to support the Company’s integrated safety management system.
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the HSA as necessary.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for personnel working on site.
- Representation at site meetings as may be required.
- Reviewing the SWP’s (Safe Work Plans) for the tasks on site..
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification (Higher Diploma as a minimum qualification).
- Minimum of 3/4 years H&S Officer experience.
- Pharma experience is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Send CV for immediate review to [email protected] or call 1850 315 415 for confidential discussion.
Share this Job on: