Health & Safety Manager
Term : Permanent
Salary€ : Not disclosed
Applicants are now invited for the permanent role of Health & Safety Manager, to oversee construction activities in the areas of Electrical and Instrumentation. The role is based in Dublin involving live construction environments.
Apply Now! Share this Job on: Key Responsibilities:
- Engage all colleagues in the safety programme and to promote positive safety behaviours to ensure an injury free workplace.
- To review and update project documentation at each phase of projects.
- Perform safety audits and inspections of:
- Construction areas to ensure compliance with the project health and safety plan, client safety policies & standards are implemented during the course of construction activities.
- Construction site housekeeping standards are maintained to a high level to provide a safe place of work and prevent incidents.
- Equipment is fit for purpose safe for use and meets all statutory requirements for mobile, fixed and portable equipment.
- Construction compound and associated areas are maintained to a high standard to prevent incidents/accidents.
- Training records and certification, equipment inspection and maintenance records.
- Attend and participate in Project safety meetings with relevant parties.
- Oversee the completion of safety incident investigations as required and review reports to ensure the root cause along with appropriate corrective actions are identified, assigned to owners, implemented and tracked to completion.
- Develop and deliver safety communications e.g. tool Box Talks, Safety Stand Down message, Safety Alerts etc. to all colleagues.
- Prepare a weekly health and safety summary report with Leading and Lagging indicators that indicates the status of the project.
- Verify Permit to Work is fully implemented and actively used for the safe execution of work.
- Work effectively with clients and project associated contractors, to ensure adherence to all safety related matters
- 10 years’ experience in the construction industry, a benefit to have experience in Electrical/Instrumentation fit-outs
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Up to date HSE legislative knowledge
Education & Training:
- Higher Diploma in Safety, Health & Welfare at Work, Current Safe Pass card.
- Membership of IOSH preferred.
- Pharma experience is advantageous.
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1850 315 415 for confidential discussion.
Apply Now! Share this Job on: