Health & Safety Manager
CMSE is currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager on behalf of our client within the Food in Cork.
- Ongoing development and implementation of improved Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures on the site.
- Chair the Site Safety meetings to update all Department Managers on developments at site level.
- Assist Department Managers undertake Risk Assessments for all operations on site.
- Review Risk Assessments on a regular basis.
- Implement Internal Audit processes at site level and measure performance and action planning.
- Compile safety reports.
- Undertake regular Safety audits on the site to ensure compliance with H&S policy.
- Liaise with HSA and other outside agencies in relation to H&S matters including reporting, auditing and ensuring recommendations and guidelines are fully complied with
- Graduate qualification in Health and Safety.
- 5 to 7 years experience in large scale manufacturing operation.
- Able to work on own initiative in busy environment.
- Ability to challenge peers and managers.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing would be advantageous.
Send CV for immediate review to email@example.com or call 0217355965 for confidential discussion.