OHSAS 18001 Training
Enquire about the OHSAS 18001 Course
Dublin Office: +353 1 517 5270
Cork Office: +353 21 497 8100
The OHSAS 18001 course is a 2 Day training course on internal auditing of Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001.
Participants: Up to 12 participants
Duration: 2 days
Certification: CMSE Training Certification
Who Is This Course Intended For?
All personnel with responsibility for internal auditing of Health and Safety Management System.
To give participants:
- an overview of the OHSAS 18001 course
- an understanding of the documentation requirements of OHSAS 18001
- an understanding of the audit process
- the competency to conduct an internal Health and Safety Audit
- the skills to write up an audit report
- the competency to present audit findings
- Overview of OHSAS 18001
- Benefits of OHSAS 18001
- Elements of Health and Safety Management System OHSAS
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- The Audit Process
- The Audit Process (cont.)
- Performing an audit
- Reporting and presenting audit findings
For more information please visit the NSAI website
Benefits of this course
Organizations certified to OHSAS 18001 report a range of benefits, including:
- A reduction in lost working days
- Fewer workplace accidents
- Fewer medical claims
- A more disciplined approach to safety
- Improved employee motivation, retention and satisfaction
- Reduced legal costs
- Less time and money spent on accident-related investigation and paperwork.
Employers who have adopted OHSAS 18001 report that it promotes greater employee awareness and understanding of health and safety at work.
Organizations which have attained registration maintain that it leads to improved internal and external communications and a more disciplined attitude among employees to health and safety matters.