Line Rescue and Work At Height
This course is designed for all personnel who work at height and those Emergency Response Teams who may be required to rescue a person from a height with the aid of ropes, harnesses and other associated equipment. The course provides participants with the knowledge and practical skills, which will allow them to perform a rescue from height in a safe and competent manner.
Enquire about the Working At Height Rescue Course
Dublin Office: +353 1 517 5270
Cork Office: +353 21 497 8100
This course is only available as a private course. Contact us on 1850 315 415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Duration: 2 Days
Participants: Up to 10 participants
Accreditation: Full certification of attendance is provided on completion of this course
To provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills, which will allow them to perform a rescue from height in a safe and competent manner.
- Know the Risks / Hazards associated with emergency incidents
- Understand emergency procedures for incident commanders
- Take command and control of an emergency incident
- Understand the role of; Management / ERT Team Leaders / ERT Members / Liaison with Emergency Services
- Legal Overview
- Course Safety Codes
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Team Equipment and Safety Issues
- Knots and Lines
- Anchors and Belays (Theory & Practical)
- Anchor Systems & Double Anchor Points
- Working Safely in a Harness
- Harness Suspension Stress
- Working from Height
- Basic Lowering Techniques
- Single Person Rescue
- Practical Exercises
Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.