- Legal Overview – Employer & Employee duties in current legislation.
- Routes of Entry of Chemicals – how chemicals can adversely affect us depending on route of entry, dose and duration of exposure.
- Classification of Hazardous Substances – site-specific information in relation to particular chemicals can be addressed in this section.
- Use of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Types and the use of different PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Overview of Safe Systems of Work to include ‘Permit to Work’ & ‘Hot Work’ permits.
- Overview of Control Strategies in relation to the Handling of Chemicals
If you would like to learn more about Chemical Management please visit the HSA website