CMSE is currently recruiting for EHS Specialists on behalf of our client within the biopharma industry in Dublin.
- Develop and implement EHS management system to accredited standard i.e. OHSAS 18001.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate, and best practice EHS requirements.
- Prepare and implement EHS objectives and targets to drive continuous improvement of the EHS management system.
- Develop, review and approve safe systems of work i.e. EHS procedures, policies, risk assessments, permits to work etc.
- Conduct EHS inspections and audits, and prepare for audits by corporate, regulatory, and accreditation bodies.
- Develop and deliver EHS training, awareness and communications.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues on EHS issues and complying with EHS management system requirements.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Conduct EHS reviews of changes, new equipment and projects to ensure EHS requirements are addressed.
- Develop safety culture and behavioural based safety programme.
- 5 to 10 years EHS experience working in sustaining operations in Biologics / Pharma environment.
- Previous experience in start-up an advantage.
- Chartered membership of IOSH an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
Send CV for immediate review to email@example.com call 0214978026 for confidential discussion.