Term: 12 Month
CMSE is currently recruiting for three EHS Specialists on behalf of our client within the biopharma industry in Dublin.
- Develop and implement EHS management system to accredited standard i.e. OHSAS 18001
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate, and best practice EHS requirements
- Prepare and implement EHS objectives and targets to drive continuous improvement
of the EHS management system
- Develop, review and approve safe systems of work i.e. EHS procedures, policies, risk assessments,
permits to work etc.
- Conduct EHS inspections and audits, and prepare for audits by corporate, regulatory,
and accreditation bodies
- Develop and deliver EHS training, awareness and communications
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues on EHS issues and complying with EHS management system
- Good communication skills essential
- Conduct EHS reviews of changes, new equipment and projects to ensure EHS requirements are
- Develop safety culture and behavioural based safety programme
- 5 to 10 years EHS experience working in sustaining operations in Biologics / Pharma environment
- Previous experience in start-up an advantage
- Chartered membership of IOSH an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0214978026 for confidential discussion.