CMSE is currently recruiting an EHS Specialist on behalf of our client.
This is for a permanent position and will require some travel within Ireland.
- To act as the subject matter expert of our EHS event reporting system.
- Development and collating of metrics, EHS reports and to report across and up through organisation. This will require strong IT and reporting skills and involve liaison and
communication with key internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of health & safety compliance in their business areas,
beyond minimum legal compliance.
- Field work as required including site inspections, audits and provide EHS support for quality team including EHS inspections and audits
and attendance at tool box talks.
- Complete EHS competency and tender evaluation for contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure EHS inductions and training is carried out for staff and contractors in Dublin office.
- Assist with the review of the EHS Management System for the company.
- Support the internal and external audit programme and audit action close out and applied learning.
- To continually inspect and audit sites and contractors for H&S compliance by adhering to a designed inspection/audit calendar.
- Self-starter with EHS experience (4+ years’ experience please) and a full clean driving licence.
- Confident IT skills including data analytics.
- Strong metric reporting and safety case report writing.
- Strong understanding of EHS management systems and auditing.
- Flexible to travel within Ireland.
Send CV for immediate review to [email protected] or call 021 4978100 for confidential discussion.