Term : 6 months temp staff
Salary€ : Not Disclosed
Location : Cork
Ref : ZR_5_JOB
Share this Job on:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s for the temp staff position (6 months) of EHS Specialist with one of our major Clients in Cork.
The EHS Specialist will work closely with the operations team to drive a safe working culture for both employees and contractors across their areas of responsibility by promoting high standards and compliance with Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
The HSQE Specialist will be responsible for ensuring and supporting EHS compliance within the company. The HSQE Specialist will work with the HSQE Manager to develop and maintain the necessary processes and systems to support the company to ensure compliance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the operations team to understand the H&S Support needs and implement improvements where identified and when required
- Work with HSQE Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining HSQE Policies and Procedures, incorporating legislative requirements, industry best practice and other requirements;
- Carry out and oversee audits, inspections and performance monitoring of H&S compliance
- Provide reports and key H&S metrics as required, track all H&S incidents, analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement while ensuring statutory reporting of accidents, incidents and ill health is undertaken;
- Document Control; Control of Records
- Manage all hazard identification/risk assessment/incident investigation processes;
- Initiate or implement initiatives in relation to improving Health & Safety KPIs;
- Organise and chairing H&S Meeting
Requirements for the role:
- Formal qualification (Health & Safety Diploma);
- Member of Institute of Health & Safety or equivalent professional bodies;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Detailed knowledge of Safety and Environmental Management systems (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001) implementation and auditing; Document Control; Control of Records
- Good knowledge of the relevant legislation and ability to interpret and translate such information into business policy and procedures ;
- Detailed knowledge of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations and of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Send CV for immediate review to email@example.com or call 1850 315 415 for confidential discussion.
Share this Job on: