EHS/OHS Product Manager
The Chris Mee Group is currently recruiting an EHS/OHS Product Manager on behalf of our client in the Regulatory. The position will be based in Cork. This person will work with marketing, sales, C2P product manager, software development, finance, legal data team, market access and RPC to make the products a business success in line with the strategic direction. Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Guide the product line contribution as a business unit.
- Ensure the timely development of the EHS/OHS Content so that we can continue to grow
as per our growth plans.
- Work with Finance in the areas of profit and business analysis so as to ensure your
creative efforts are delivering financial rewards in line with the business plan.
- Accountable for revenue targets for EHS/OHS.
- Lead needs assessments and client feedback sessions to understand user needs and be
their advocate. This may require worldwide travel.
- Work with Regulatory Process Consulting and Client Support in determining needs of clients.
- Work with Thought Leadership to ensure the offerings are aligned with the Company Strategy.
- Provide strategic input into technology and development philosophy decisions and be the catalyst in getting from the idea’s stage
to the prototype and on to full release by working with the technical team.
- Work on an ongoing basis with technical counterparts to define product release requirements, clarify priorities and
keep software development release dates on track from a budget revenue perspective.
- Identify potential bid partners/ partner relationships for the product.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are kept aligned with the Product Strategy and the tactical implementation of same.
- Create appropriate forum to engage key stakeholders.
- Create multiple channels of communications.
- Work with marketing communications so that the go-to market strategy, the EHS/OHS positioning, key benefits
and target customers are all clearly defined.
- Give input on the overall marketing strategy, creation of marketing materials and activities.
- Provide EHS/OHS support to sales channel and key customers alongside the CRMs/ Account Managers, BDMs and RPC.
- Provide leadership in writing client proposals, providing guidance on pricing and deal structure.
- Ensure that relevant functions deliver their product related responsibilities relating to you so that they are providing sufficient support to your function.
- Influence the relevant functions to make process improvements which improve the usability of the system for clients, increase usage, and reduce
our costs or increase sales and overall market share.
Experience and Qualifications
- 10 years plus business experience in EHS/OHS commercial roles/consultancy roles.
- P&L experience.
- Experience in software / product marketing (selling software as a service).
- Entrepreneur experience (desirable).
- Educated to third level in EHS/OHS discipline (desirable).
Send CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0217355965 for confidential discussion.