CMSE is currently recruiting an EHS manager based in the midlands
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures.
- Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations and business needs.
- Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues.
- Demonstrating company values and competencies.
- Overseeing annual Occupational Health monitoring program.
- Key point of contract with HSA and other Regulatory Authorities.
- Auditor for local and regional audits against ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 and ensuring compliance to ISO systems.
- Lead in Process Safety assessment and analysis.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly Safety, Health and Environmental reports/KPIs.
- Development and maintenance of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- COSHH administrator.
- Identification of new or revised applicable Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and ensuring compliance against existing legislation.
- Complete weekly/monthly management reports for submission to the Senior management team.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in a related discipline, occupational H&S an advantage
- Minimum NEBOSH/IOSH Strong team orientation, self-starter and highly motivated individual
- Operational experience.
Send CV for immediate review to [email protected] or call 021 4978100 for confidential discussion.