Digital Marketing Executive
The Chris Mee Group is expanding. Because of this expansion we are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the companies digital marketing strategy using all available avenues.
Below we have listed some of the responsibilities of the position and attributes of the ideal candidate. We are interested in hearing from people with experience in a similar role or people who have worked in a similar role and are ready for the next step in their career.
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Maintenance of the digital strategy and overall marketing strategy.
- Lead and support national level managers in all functions to create a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working environment.
- Create and implement link building strategy
- Use online analytic tools to optimise the customers engagement and experience.
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
- Ensure the IMS is kept up to date with all Environment, Health and Safety related information, and evaluate its compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Optimise Content from an SEO perspective.
- Liaise with all company departments to ensure optimised SEM campaigns
- Optimising Meta Title and Description Tags
- Technical Reviews of sites from an SEO Perspective.
- Keyword Research to identify trends for optimising SEO & SEM campaigns
- Create and Execute on Content Plans designed to drive traffic through to the site.
- 3rd level marketing/business communications degree
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data, being able to identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly
- Search Engine Optimisation Expertise
- Copywriting skills
- Link building skills
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Send CV for immediate review to email@example.com call 0217355965 for confidential discussion.