This 3 Hour Manual Handling training course. It is intended for all people who are involved in the movement of loads. It is available to complete in either Cork or Dublin. The Venues for each are as follows:
- Registration: 8:45 am
- Class: 09.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Registration: 12:45pm
- Class: 1.00 pm – 04.30 pm
When complete, people will be able to:
- Perform specific manual handling tasks competently to a recognised standard.
- Complete essential risk assessment prior to completing manual handling tasks.
- Identify ergonomic factors associated with their work activities.
- Complete a series of exercises designed to improve strength, endurance and flexibility, the key components of physical fitness.
Target Audience for our Manual Handling Training Course
All personnel who are involved in the movement of loads.