This IOSH Machinery Safety is a two day course. Providing the legal and practical knowledge and skills required for the safe use of machinery in your workplace. After attending this course you will be able to quickly identify the hazards associated with working with machinery. The course will provide you with the practical measures you can implement to reduce your risks.
With facilities in both Cork & Dublin. Each facility includes spacious training rooms. As well as canteen areas. FREE PARKING!
To view all of our IOSH courses click HERE
– Full name, contact number and email address of learner
– Photo I.D. on day of Assessment
– Full attendance and successful completion of assessments required to achieve IOSH Certification
– Good internet, camera, audio and microphone capabilities on devices required
– Camera to be turned on for training course
We recommend use of Google Chrome™ 5.0 or newer web browser
Please test login access login details prior to commencement of the course. Chris Mee Group will be unable to provide technical support on the day of the course. We ask all attendees to arrive to the webinar at least 10 minutes before the course begins. Late joiners to the course will not be allowed access.