Dear Customers and Friends,
Thank you all for engaging with the Chris Mee Group.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate, we want to reassure all our clients and suppliers that the Chris Mee Group remains fully operational and open for business.
- Our goal is to maintain an uninterrupted service whilst also ensuring the well-being of all our personnel, our clients and the general public.
- We are closely monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 crisis. We are adhering to all HSE & WHO guidelines as the evolve.
- We have a “tried and tested” and very evolved business continuity plan and we assure all our clients and stakeholders that any disruptions will be kept to a minimum.
- We are continuing to deliver face to face training at our facilities and at client locations. We are also offering alternative webinar style live instructor lead courses also in place of some classroom courses. We are increasingly delivering our 90+ online safety, business and general training courses. Click HERE to review all these courses.
- All Chris Mee Group employees and consultants have the capacity to work from home. All Chris Mee Group personnel are available as usual by phone or email. Our consultancy services continue to be available.
- The Chris Mee Group’s long-term strategy has been to embrace technology and to provide our clients with the best service. This allows us to securely support you remotely using advanced software solutions.
- If you need to train your staff while they work from home, we can provide you with a FREE Learning Management System. Please contact Odhran to get set up for this free service. Book your virtual meeting Here. Our training solution SAFEWARE can host your training materials, monitor trainee performance, create comprehensive reports for you, the client. This will fully automate your companies administration of training.
We will continue to do all that we can to support you during this challenging and unprecedented time. Get in touch via phone 1850 315 415 or email [email protected]