Dear customers, suppliers and friends,
Thank you for visiting the Chris Mee Group website at this time. As the COVID-19 situation continues, we want to reassure all our clients and suppliers that the Chris Mee Group remains operational and ready to service all our client needs nationally and internationally.
- We are maintaining comprehensive services to all our clients while ensuring full compliance with the HSE safety guidelines.
- Our training department is delivering live instructor-led webinars for numerous courses including NEBOSH, IOSH and others. Review our website for course availability and book online. Alternatively call us during business hours on the numbers provided.
- We are also continuing to deliver ONLINE training in health and safety, business and general training courses. Click HERE to review all these courses.
- Our recruitment and placement department is fully operational at this time. Candidate searches and vetting, submission of CVs and organising “virtual” interviews continues.
- At this time all Chris Mee Group managers and administration staff are working from home for safety reasons. Normal contact numbers are active.
- A significant number of our consultants are working at client locations where these clients are providing “essential services”.
- All Chris Mee Group consultancy services are fully available and normal phone numbers and emails are fully active.
- During the COVID-19 emergency we are offering clients a FREE Learning Management System to manage ALL client training activities and records. Please feel free to book a meeting with us to enquire about or to set up this free service. Book your virtual meeting Here.
- Our training management solution [called SAFEWARE] hosts all your training materials, monitors trainee performance and creates comprehensive and flexible reports for you. This software will fully automate your companies training administration.
- We have a “tried and tested” business continuity plan and we are implementing this plan since March 2nd last.
We will continue to do all that we can to support you during this challenging and unprecedented time. Get in touch by phone 1850 315 415 or email us at [email protected]