Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this course will be delivered exclusively in an instructor led webinar. You will receive a link to join the class remotely from your location at the time & date noted below.
For more info on how Chris Mee Group are operating during Covid-19 click here
Dublin Office: +353 1 517 5270
Cork Office: +353 21 497 8100
Chris Mee Group BER Assessor Refresher Training Courses – via Webinar
Scheduled Venues, Dates & Prices
Book Your Place Now! €620 Chris Mee Group are the leading provider of QQI Building Energy Rating (BER) and BER Refresher training in Ireland. Our trainers are top BER experts, in addition to being excellent instructors.
Make an enquiry!
You will learn the following:
- Describe the latest DEAP methodology updates as described in the DEAP manual, DEAP survey guide, DEAP technical
- Describe the latest updates to Part L of the Building Regulations.
- Complete a new-final BER assessment in DEAP 4 incorporating a heat pump installation and a Part L
compliance check and generating a Part L compliance report.
Course Details & Price
Price: €620per person
Duration: 1 Day + 1/2 day Exam
Participants: Up to 10
Accreditation: CMSE Certification
- Refreshing the attendees knowledge in being familiar with the key objectives. In addition, having background knowledge to the European Performance of Building Directive
- Refreshing the attendees knowledge in demonstrating the ability to collect BER data on dwellings from surveys, specifications and plans that affect energy and CO2 emissions performance.
- Refreshing the attendees knowledge in demonstrating the ability to undertake limitation of primary energy and/or CO2 emission calculations. As required by the Building Regulations
- Refreshing the attendees knowledge in inputting data into the Dwelling Energy Assessment Procedure (DEAP) software.
- Refreshing the attendees knowledge in explaining the significance, in BER terms, of varying the specifications for dwellings.
This course is aimed at learners who previously completed a QQI Level 6 Building Energy Rating Assessment (Dwellings) 6N0732 course and are looking to update their knowledge of the DEAP methodology, DEAP manual and survey guide and DEAP 4 software.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?