This 2 day PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) Refresher Course is intended for personnel who wish to maintain their certification to be first aiders in their workplace. Topics covered in the First Aid Response (FAR) Refresher Training Course include: responsibilities of a first-aider, patient approach and contacting the emergency services.
|Dates are to be Announced for 2018||€370|
Personnel who wish to maintain the certification to be first aiders in their workplace.
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council First Aid Response
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Display up-to-date skills related to the delivery of a first aid response
• Be competent with the new developments in First Aid Response
MCQ Exam + Skills Assessment (x5)
• Incident Management
• Cardiac Emergencies
• Injury Management
• Burns & Electrical Injuries
• Common Medical Emergencies
• AED and CPR for both adult and child
• Care of Unconscious Patient
• Patient Assessment
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Certificate which is valid for 2 years.