First Aid Response (FAR) Training Course is a 3 day course intended for personnel who wish to become certified first aiders in their workplace. Topics covered in the First Aid Response training course include: responsibilities of a first-aider, patient approach and contacting the emergency services. Our main training centres in Ireland are in Cork and Dublin.
|Venue||Date||Securely Book Online||CORK: Fire Training Centre, Ringaskiddy||March: 7th, 14th, 21st||€525|
|CORK: Little Island||March: 26th, 27th, 28th||€525|
|CORK: Little Island||April: 23rd, 24th, 25th||€525|
|DUBLIN 24: Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount||March: 9th, 16th, 23rd||€525|
Personnel who wish to become certified first aiders in their workplace.
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council First Aid Response
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Display skills related to the delivery of a first aid response
• Assist in the recovery of people suffering medical emergencies
• Provide adequate cover before emergency services arrive
• Provide first aid in the workplace amongst other environments
MCQ Exam + Skills Assessment (x5)
• Patient Assessment
• Incident Procedures
• Cardiac First Response (CFR) Community
• Common Medical Emergencies
• Injury Management & Shock
• Care of an Unconscious Patient
• Burns & Electrical Injury Care
• Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
• Information management
• Well-Being of a First Aid Response
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Certificate which is valid for 2 years.