CMSE Training is a leading provider of IOSH approved training, with the widest range of approved courses in Ireland. CMSE has now developed Ireland’s first comprehensive process safety course for EHS professionals, Engineers and Senior Management. This course is approved by IOSH.Duration: 5 Days
Who should attend this course?
EHS professionals, engineers and senior management looking to develop a comprehensive understanding of process safety, working in industries involving hazardous materials/processes, risk of explosion or catastrophic failure. The course content and case studies, were selected to represent the broad array of hazardous challenges seen across the spectrum of Irish Industry.
Learners should have a basic understanding of process operations, hazard identification and risk assessment.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• To give an awareness of and respect for Process Safety
• To give an understanding of where process safety hazards exist
• To give in understanding of the tools that can be used to properly assess and manage these risks
• To give an understanding of the various aspects of a Process Safety Management, Leadership and Culture
• To give an understanding of the role of Regulations in ensuring public, employee and environmental safety
• To help learners to appreciate that it is important to “know what they don’t know” about process safety
|Cork||November 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, & 15th||€ 1,750|
|Dublin||November 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, & 28th||€ 1,750|
For more information, please visit the IOSH Website
Each course is subject to course booking conditions. Please contact our office for further details.