CMSE is a leading provider of health and safety statements (more commonly known as the Safety Statement) to SMEs in Ireland today. CMSE have extensive experience in nearly all sectors, so whether you work in the farming sector, the industrial sector, the services sector or any other sector you can be assured of a top quality service from CMSE.
Safety Statements are essentially a snapshot or photograph of your current safety management system. Would you put up on view a bad picture of your business? Obviously you would not - you want the picture to be both an accurate picture and a good picture. CMSE guarantee you a top quality, "personalised", legally compliant Safety Statement. Some providers just offer a generic Safety Statement document - they just change the name on the document and that does NOT comply with the law.
Your Legal Requirements
Under Section 20 of Ireland`s Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, employers are required to prepare a written Safety Statement for their company. This statement is effectively a company`s documented Health and Safety Management programme for ensuring the safety, health and welfare of all its employees while at work.
CMSE Safety Statement Services
- Involve management up to the highest level in a clear programme of action
- Engage all stakeholders in the formulation and consultation process
- Stimulate action to ensure compliance with the statutory safety and health provisions
- Identify hazards and prioritise remedial action based on the risk of injury to exposed persons
- Ensure safety measures are kept in place and monitored on a regular basis
- Identify and assign clear responsibilities in relation to safety and health matters
- Ensure systematic follow-up of problems, once identified
- Ensure that competent resources are assigned to safety and health
- Gain the committment of all persons in the workplace