delivering training to unemployed Jobseekers for 17 years - much of the cost of this training has been funded by FÁS. We are fully FETAC approved.
In order to arrange the funding you need to carry out the following 5 easy steps to gain your FÁS funding for CMSE Training:
1. Review the courses on offer from CMSE. These are outlined on this website.
2. Identify a course or courses that best suits you and that you would be interested in.
3. Talk to one of our training advisors on the phone or email us to get additional detail on the courses.
4. Our advisor will provide you with a quote that you will need to pass on to your FÁS officer.
5. Once approved, you are on the next available course!
Are you eligible for funding from the EGF?
Find our more.
Safety Related Courses
Marine STCW Courses
Carbon Emissions Courses
Fire & Emergency Related Training
Water Meter Courses